Golden Tote – February 2015 Spoilers!
I’m excited to share a look at my Golden Tote – February 2015 Spoilers with you! If you’re not familiar, Golden Tote is a company that puts out a special “tote” full of clothing on the 1st Monday of each month!
It isn’t really a subscription as there is nothing automated and you need to manually go in at NOON EST on the 1st Monday of the month to order your tote! Then stylists personally curate a collection of clothing to suite your style and body type!
If you love getting surprises and wearing the latest in fashion then this tote is for you!
TODAY IS THE DAY! Golden Tote is launching their February totes today at NOON EST, so get ready!
Please check out Golden Tote by clicking here – https://www.goldentote.com/points/invitation/new/from/NDg5MTk,/
I am going to share with you the “Spoilers” of their February 2015 “Chosen” items and then below all the details on getting in on this fabulous tote!
HOW IT WORKS – here is a graphic from their website that explains how it works, but I will give you some tips on ordering below this section!
Style Profiles – the first thing you want to do BEFORE the Monday tote launches is set up an account and fill out your style profile! During the questionnaire it will ask you which of the following style seems most like you.
Style #1 – This is the style I chose!!
Style #2 (I like this style too!! But we could only chose one)
Sizing Tips – Their sizing goes from XS – L. XS is a size 0 – 2 and Large is a size 12 – 14. Of course sizes from every clothing manufacturer run differently so if you fit in the Large category not all of their larges will fit you. Once you join make sure to join their Facebook trading group to get advice on sizing from different manufacturers.
Pants + Skirts – If you are overweight like I am, I would advise you NOT to order any bottoms from GT. The maximum waist size is 31. So when you are purchasing a tote I write in the notes: NO Pants, NO Skirts, NO Dresses.
They currently DO NOT ask your weight, height, or any body measurements. This makes it harder to receive items that will fit you correctly. I really hope in the future they change this because it is one thing if you receive an item that isn’t your style but if it doesn’t fit you can’t even try to wear it.
In the notes section when you check out make sure to tell the stylist about your body type and problem areas.
Comment Box Tips – When putting comments in the box at check out be brief, specific and clear. In the Facebook trading group they will post some of the possible surprises a few days before tote Monday and you can request them in your notes (not that you are guaranteed to get them). Don’t use any special characters or bullets.
SURPRISES – Would love the Grey Jeweled Sweater
SURPRISES – Would love the Fantastic Fawn Sweater
NO Aztec /Geometric Prints
NO Super Short/Boxy Tops
NO Long Tunics – Hip length max
LOVE Le Lis
LOVE Skies Are Blue
LOVE Chris & Carol
SiZING – More of an XL / Size 14
SIZING – Need things that stretch a bit if they run smaller.
SIZING – Bra – 38D
SIZING – I carry my weight in my stomach + upper arms
This would be like the MAX amount of notes I would put in! If you put too much it gets confusing for them.
The Day of Tote Launch – it will be a FRIENZY!
- Prior to Tote Day join the Facebook GT Trading group to see a Sneak Peek of “Chosen” items
- Decide prior to tote day which chosen items you are going to go after (1 for small tote, 2 for large tote)
- Sign in like a half hour before launch (NOON EST)
- Have your Credit Card out and ready!
- Make sure you have enough credit available on your credit card, lol!
- Have your style profile completed
- Add any additional “boutique” items to your cart ahead of time
- Type up your notes to the stylist ahead of time in a separate Word document so you can quickly copy and paste into the comments area when checking out
- At exactly NOON EST click on the “Shop Golden Tote” link. Keep clicking on it until the two tote choices appear.
- Pick your tote and choose your one or two items QUICKLY!!!
- Rush to check out
- Copy and paste your “Notes” from your Word document into the notes section
- Check out. If it gives you an error, just keep hitting the submit/check out button repeatedly
- Next wait for the fashion shows and trades to begin on the FB group as members receive their totes!
- Totes are an all or nothing deal. If you want to return it you have to return the whole tote.
- If you want to keep one or both of your “chosen” items you have to purchase them at the full “boutique” price
- TIP – You can order 2 totes and then return 1 tote, but mix and match the “surprise” items from each tote. So say you bought TWO of the large totes and received say 4 “surprises” in each. If you like 2 surprises from each tote but still want to return one full tote, as long as you return the same number of “surprises” you are fine. So in this example you return 4 surprises with ONE tote and those 4 surprises you return can be from either tote and you can keep the 4 you like best. NOTE – totes must be returned within 14 days of when you receive them.
So everyone get those credit cards ready and have fun today!
Also, here is the FB trading group is excellent and I have already made some great trades/purchases there (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Goldentotetrades/ )!
FUN FUN FUN!
Video & Giveaway
Sorry, there is no video or contest starting today – I have the FLU so I am under the weather. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow! But, I WILL be ordering my tote at NOON, lol!
I am SO excited to order my Tote(s) at Noon today!!
I’m a lifestyle blogger and each day I feature a different theme filled with my FAVORITE tips, tricks, products, videos, pictures, inspirations, and of course TRENDS! I would love your support by subscribing!
My FAVORITE Boxes & Products!
Wantable – https://www.wantable.com/invites/Z_c4o8GOv2g
Darby Smart – http://fbuy.me/bkv9J
GlobeIn – http://globein.ref-r.com/c/i/3553/722196
Rocks Box – http://curebit.com/x/FbJ98A
Julep Maven – https://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/1450612/
Escape Monthly – http://mbsy.co/escapemonthly/15619635
PetBox – http://www.getpetbox.com/#_a_64934
Erin Condren Life Planners – https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/tamihoffman0101
Diamond Candles – http://my.cndl.es/x/xrudjE
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
FTC disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored video. All opinions are 100% my own and I would never recommend a product I didn’t 100% love. Products may be given to me as press samples, and although they do not influence my opinion, I will always let you know what was free and what I purchased with my own money, by designating press samples with an asterisk (*).
Thanks for watching friends!