Just One Beauty TAG!
go to site I’m excited to share a look at my Just One Beauty TAG! with you! If you’re not familiar, the Just One Beauty TAG is where one YouTuber tags another to do a video on their FAVORITE beauty products in specific categories!
I was tagged from Tiffany Oakes, check her out – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs4JsowQz86dVAID19_vNVA
I am tagging Love Storie to do the Just One Beauty TAG!, check her out – https://www.youtube.com/user/storieolsen/featured
Here are the categories:
Lipstick – I don’t have a favorite Lipstick. I need recommendations on a NON drying one?!
Eye Shadow Palette
Eye Shadow Single
Facial Cleanser – I decided to do skin care in an upcoming video
Concealer – I don’t have a favorite concealer, do you? If so, let me know!
Bonus: Products I buy over and over
Below are my current FAVORITES in all of these categories!
Just One Beauty TAG! My FAVORITES!
✻ Foundation, Powder, Blush, Highlighter & Bronzer
- Foundation – Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless in 210 – I have been wearing this for about 5 years and just love it! It provides a medium coverage and I haven’t found anything better. I used to wear Estee Lauder for years and have tried many other foundations. This one matches my complexion perfectly and is reasonably priced!
- Powder – Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Foundation in Porcelain – Laura Geller’s products are beautiful! I have some trouble finding the “right” powder that is first light enough for my skin and also looks natural and non-cakey! Well, this one does the trick! It is so pretty on and gives you that “flawless” finish!
- Blush – Physians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Blow Pearls Blush in Natural Pearl – This is a gorgeous shade of pink that can be applied lightly and then built up a little darker if desired. I put a decent amount on the brush and just apply it to the apples of my cheeks one time and it is perfection! I love blushes that have a shimmer in them too!
- Highlighter – MICA Beauty Face & Body Compact Bronzer in Rosy Pink – Though it is called a bronzer this is actually a highlighter. It is a pretty soft pink and I use it just on the top of my cheekbones, on my forehead and down the center of my nose. It provide a pretty GLOW and gives just a bit of color! I am in LOVE with it!
- Bronzer – Too Faced Bronzing Powder in Sun Bunny – I am always on the hunt for a bronzer that looks good on VERY FAIR skin! This is the best one I have found so far. The color looks natural and you don’t look like you are a tanning addict, lol!
✻ Eyeliner, Mascara & Eyeshadows
- Eyeliner – Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Silver Spark (I think, it is the grey) – I have very sensitive eyes and this is one eyeliner I can wear without issues. It can go on light or heavy and stays all day without smudging. I feel that grey is a great alternative to black eyeliner which can be harsh.
- Mascara – Maybeline Colossal Volum Express & Pumped Up! Colossal Volum Express in Black – Both are wonderful mascaras! The Pumped Up version DOES make lashes thicker and longer, but the brush is big in the middle, making application a little trickier. The regular (yellow tube) version works great to and it’s brush is much easier to work with….in addition, it smells like Honey!! I use the non-waterproof version and it lasts all day.
- Eye Shadow Palette – Sephora Colorful5 in Serene to Majestic Plum – LOVE this palette! It has pretty cool tones of silver, lavender and plum and looks nice on people with Green eyes like me. It is a very versatile palette and the color stays all day.
- Single Eye Shadow – Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Eye Shadow in Pink Beige – This is a great formula, stays on all day and the color goes with everything! I love neutral colors with shimmer in them and this one is awesome!
✻ Lip Glosses, Nail Polish, & Lip Balms
- Lip Gloss – Buxom in Hey Baby – This is a beautiful Pink color with tons of shine. I don’t like lip glosses that “plump up” your lips and while many of the Buxom brand do, there are some that don’t have that plumping ingredient in it and this is one of them. It isn’t super sticky either which is nice.
- Lip Gloss – Vincent Longo Diamond Gloss in Traviata Pink – LOVE! This is a beautiful pink with shimmer in it. Non-sticky and covers beautifully. I love highly-pigmented lip gloss and this one is awesome!
- Nail Polish – Julep Maven in Geena – I love the Julep Maven brand and so I stick with their pinks and french manicure type colors. This pink in Geena is gorgeous! It has iridescent sparkle in it and is so pretty!
- Bonus Product I can’t live without! – Lip Balms!!
- Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm – Make sure you get the one that says “honey” on the package….I think that one is the best!
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm – Pangea makes great lip balm!
- Lemongrass Spa Lip Balm – My new FAVORITE!! Not only does this lip balm work great, it smells like pink lemonade! YUM! My friend Cherie sells it, purchase here: http://www.ourlemongrassspa.com/cherieburns
Check out my coordinating video for closeups of each product and to see my Just One Beauty products revealed! Be sure to listen for “Tami’s Secret” which will give you EXTRA entries into the giveaway!
Don’t forget….I have a giveaway to share!
I switched my giveaways to ONE big giveaway per week! So you enter the normal ways on the Rafflecopter app, THEN you can get 5 extra entries per day by watching that day’s video and knowing the “secret of the day” revealed in that video. This will allow you to enter EACH DAY for this week’s big giveaway!
One LUCKY person will win this week’s “Big Giveaway” as in the picture above!!
- “Love” ring (approx size 6/7)
- Pink Sparkle Dog Collar (3/4″ wide x 15 1/2″ long)
- Valentino Gold Tone Heart Necklace (25″ long chain)
- Pink Felt Envelope (approx 12″ x 9″)
- Set of 10 Valentine’s Pencils
The giveaway is open to USA residents only. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below. The giveaway will be open for 7 days and the winner will be drawn randomly. No cash value.
I’ll announce the winner on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email. Good luck and have FUN!
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties.
If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
This was a fun tag and I can’t wait to see what Love Storie’s favorites are!!
I’m a lifestyle blogger and each day I feature a different theme filled with my FAVORITE tips, tricks, products, videos, pictures, inspirations, and of course TRENDS! I would love your support by subscribing!
WHAT I’M WEARING:
Shirt – Twiggy
My FAVORITE Boxes & Products!
Wantable – https://www.wantable.com/invites/Z_c4o8GOv2g
Darby Smart – http://fbuy.me/bkv9J
Rocks Box – http://curebit.com/x/FbJ98A
Julep Maven – https://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/1450612/
Escape Monthly – http://mbsy.co/escapemonthly/15619635
PetBox – http://www.getpetbox.com/#_a_64934
Erin Condren Life Planners – https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/tamihoffman0101
Diamond Candles – http://my.cndl.es/x/xrudjE
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
FTC disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored video. All opinions are 100% my own and I would never recommend a product I didn’t 100% love. Products may be given to me as press samples, and although they do not influence my opinion, I will always let you know what was free and what I purchased with my own money, by designating press samples with an asterisk (*).
Thanks for watching friends!