purchase viagra online without prescription Sephora Haul – December 2014
I’m excited to share a look at my follow url Sephora Haul – December 2014 with you! I purchased 2 separate orders online and also visited the store to check out some new products. I received TWO of their gift with purchase sample bags that included deluxe sized samples…woo hoo! I will list all the items below and my opinions.
I have never been one to wear eye shadow but have decided to try to learn to wear it (and make it look decent, lol!). So I have been watching online tutorials on eye shadow techniques and one of my favorite YouTube channels for tutorials is http://afternooncrumbs.com/?search=lasix-doses-side-effects “Love Storie”! She is just a gorgeous gal and makes things seem so simple to do. In this video and in the Black Friday Bonus Haul video I am wearing the Naked Basics eye shadow and applied it per one of her tutorials. I will post a pic below.
http://virgin-yachts.com/?search=discount-viagra-professional Check out Love Storie here: https://www.youtube.com/user/storieolsen
http://razorsedgebarber.com/?search=generic-real-viagra-uk Here is a pic of the eye shadow I attempted to apply. Did ok, but needs a little blending, lol!
female viagra cheap —————————————————————
levitra 10 mgs Here is a pic of my Sephora Haul!
go to link Items Purchased
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=effects-of-prednisone-20-mg Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette – $29
LIKE – I am still working on getting the hang of the application. I saw the Naked Basics 2 palette at Sephora yesterday and I think I might like that palette a little better. Going to try this one for a while though.
- see Sephora Hair Ribbon – $1
Had to get this to get to the right amount for free shipping.
- go here Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in – $20
OK – I will probably return this as it is nothing special. I have many similar colors in powder form.
- go Becca Mineral Blush in Gypsy – $32
LOVE – This is a really pretty soft pink. Great to wear and it is impossible to make a mistake with it since it is lightly pigmented. You could also use it as a highlighter over your regular blush.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal – $38
OK – I expected to be able to use this all over my face as it is a “skin perfector” but it is way to gold to do that. It would make a great highlighter for under the eyebrow or above the cheek. I am returning it though as I have tons of highlighters.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde – $18
LOVE – Another great product form Anastasia! A little goes a long way.
- Anastasia Brow Brush #12 – $18
LOVE – Great brush!
- Sephora Colorful5 Eye Shadow Palette in Serene to Majestic Plum – $25
LOVE – This is a great palette for green eyes and I love all of the colors in it!!
- Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow Single in Secret Boudoir #73 – $13
LIKE – I haven’t had much of a chance to play with this. I got it to use it as like a base color. I will probably keep it just for the name alone…“Secret Boudoir”, LOL!
- DERMAdoctor® DD Cream 15-Benefits-In-1
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Limitless Pink
- Philosophy Time In A Bottle
- DERMAdoctor® KP Duty Body Scrub
- Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum
- BareMinerals Correcting Concealer
- Prada Candy Eau De Toilette
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette
- Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
- Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer
- Kat Von B Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Clarins Eye Concentrate
- Bliss Grapefruit & Aloe Body Butter
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Clinique Moisture Surge
- Tarte Lipsergence Lipgloss in Exposed
- Sephora Color Adaptive Lip Balm in Unique Pink – LOVE!
WOW…I can’t wait to try all of these samples! The only one I have tried so far is the last one, the Sephora Lip Balm…love it! Just a subtle hint of color and very moisturizing.
Check out my coordinating video for closeups of each product and to see my reactions as I show off my Sephora Haul! Be sure to listen for “Tami’s Secret” which will give you EXTRA entries into the giveaway!
Don’t forget….I have a giveaway to share!
One LUCKY person will win this Crème Colored Julep Maven Nail Polish as in the picture above!! Best for people with a tan, olive skin, or women of color.
The giveaway is open to USA residents only. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below. The giveaway will be open for 7 days and the winner will be drawn randomly. No cash value.
I’ll announce the winner on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email. Good luck and have FUN!
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties.
If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I am so excited to wear all of my new makeup from Sephora!! Stay tuned for my next haul!
I’m a lifestyle blogger and each day I feature a different theme filled with my FAVORITE tips, tricks, products, videos, pictures, inspirations, and of course TRENDS! I would love your support by subscribing!
WHAT I’M WEARING:
Shirt – Apt 9
My FAVORITE Boxes & Products!
Wantable – https://www.wantable.com/invites/Z_c4o8GOv2g
Darby Smart – http://fbuy.me/bkv9J
GlobeIn – http://globein.ref-r.com/c/i/3553/722196
Rocks Box – http://curebit.com/x/FbJ98A
Julep Maven – https://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/1450612/
Escape Monthly – http://mbsy.co/escapemonthly/15619635
PetBox – http://www.getpetbox.com/#_a_64934
Erin Condren Life Planners – https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/tamihoffman0101
Diamond Candles – http://my.cndl.es/x/xrudjE
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
FTC disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored video. All opinions are 100% my own and I would never recommend a product I didn’t 100% love. Products may be given to me as press samples, and although they do not influence my opinion, I will always let you know what was free and what I purchased with my own money, by designating press samples with an asterisk (*).
Thanks for watching friends!